|Robert Karlsson||Intensely dryish nose. Some menthol in there, and then pristine fresh fruit alongside hints of eucalyptus. Green pears. Taste is fresh, dry, malty and of the simpler kind I'd say. Refreshing. |
|Craig Daniels||Nose: straw and meadow flowers, rose petals which hang around and finally tarragon/liquorice root.
Palate: drier than expected, quite flinty, but with manuka honey. Finish: dries off with some straw and metal. Comment: Pleasant, well made with lots of floral character. |
|Keith Wood||Glass: Classic Malt
- Colour: Light honey / pale gold
- Nose: Floral malt, slightly herbal, fresh and quite sweet.
- Palate: Floral grasses, honey and some hints of (red) berries.
- Finish: Long and fruity with floral grasses.
- Overall Impression: Plenty of floral grasses and berries with a trace of honey make for a good, solid standard malt. One for an aperitif or sunny Spring evening on the patio. |