|Keith Wood||Glass: Glencairn
- Colour: 21 carat gleaming gold
- Nose: Initially a musty nuttiness followed quickly by the inclusion of freshly polished wood, but lightly so, not heavy and waxy. Finally, a slight spiciness appears with a tingle in the nostrils.
- Palate: Although Fino Sherry casks only make up a third of this bottling, they really are predominant on the palate as they partner a very pleasant cocktail of fruit and spices.
- With 3 drops of water: This Pulteney grows immensely on both nose and palate and also gains a smooth creaminess which makes for a delightful experience.
- Finish: Long as it grows and lingers with a slight dryness.
- Overall Impression: A real surprise with that Fino influence but it's good, very good! |